Become a Tutor
Kweller Prep is Hiring Tutors!
Ideal candidates possess the following:
- 780 or higher SAT score, taken officially from College Board within the past 3 years, in either;
- (a) Reading Comprehension
- (b) Writing
- (c) Math
- (d) any SAT 2 Subject Test (Must provide official Score Report from the College Board) or ACT score of at least 35
We Only Hire Tutors Who Show Official Score Reports. Must be in the 99th Percentile.
- Must be the first person in his or her family to attend a top tier university, college, or graduate school on partial or full scholarship.
- Must be fluent in at least 2 languages (Read, Write, and Converse)
- Must have experience tutoring one-on-one or in small group settings, and able to provide at least 3 references.
- Must agree to full background check.
- Must agree to be fingerprinted.
- Email: resumes, cover letter, and official SAT/ACT/ SAT 2 Subject score report page 1 only as proof of actual test scores, or mail directly to:
108-22 Queens Blvd. 2nd Floor
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Fax to: 800-631-1757
Kweller Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The information here is simply a guide for parents and families interested in the Kweller Prep Program. We cannot promise this information is entirely accurate. To the best of our knowledge, however, it is.